King Nosehair (KING鼻毛さん, KING Hanage-san) is a character from the manga and anime series, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.
|(KING鼻毛さん, KING Hanage-san)|
|Debut (Manga):||Chapter 8|
|Debut (Anime):||Episode 4|
|Appears in:||Anime and Manga|
|Seiyū (Japanese):||Eiji Takemoto|
Richard Cansino (English)
|Affiliation||Characters who inhabit Bo-bobo|
|Blood type:||Straight hair-type|
|Hair Color:||Yellow (Eyebrows)|
King Nosehair is a large purple nosehair with a yellow moustache, sunglasses, and has two arms and two legs. According to the booger elder inside Bo-bobo's nose, he allegedly wakes up once every 3,000 years.
When he finally wakes up, he stops Kodebun from harming Beauty, but Bo-bobo plucks him from his nose when he pops out. Assuming that he will die if he is cut off from his nose, he does the one thing he's always wanted to do: enter the Tour de France on a Red Bicycle. King Nosehair does not die however, instead reappearing continuously in Bo-bobo World to help the rebels with their newest enemy. He is used against Softon, June 7th, Torpedo Girl, Jeda the Wind God, and Bird of Paradise.
He reappears in Shinsetsu Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (he somehow got back into Bo-bobo's nose). King Nosehair is used as the finishing move against Princess Chinchiro, and helps to land a critical blow against Tsuru Tsurulina III.
C-Block's Aitsuhage TowerEdit
Gunkan and Pomade RingEdit
OVER and the Legendary Idiot KillerEdit
The Former Maruhage EmpireEdit
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Secret Technique 87.5 Explosive Fist of the NosehairEdit
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Gag Fusion of the Nine Ultimate WarriorsEdit
- Anime Appearances: 4, 8, 19 (cameo) 20, 35, 59, 63
- Manga Appearances: 207-208, 228
- Video Games:
- While King Nosehair is said to wake up once every 3,000 years, Bo-bobo himself is only 27 when he is first awakened.
- PatchBobo has the power to summon two King Nosehairs as an attack.
- Bo-bobo world was supposed to be used against Bebebe-be Be-bebe, but Be-bebe stopped it with his own Leghair power enhanced by the moon on his power of the Yamiking.
- King Nosehair is also called "Bababa-ba Ba-baba". He is not to be confused with Bo-bobo's older brother, Bababa-ba Ba-baba.